Wednesday, July 25, 2007

30 Day Challenge

This is my first post for the 30 Day challenge. It is a small post, just to let people know that I'm on board and ready to go. In the next couple of days I'll really start the blogging...

Tomorrow is my last day of full-time, 9 to 5 employment! I'm moving the family interstate where I'll be focusing my time on Internet Marketing (and looking after my newborn son). I started looking into Internet Marketing at the end of last year but after my son was born the time I had to take action with it seriously diminished. Now I'll have no excuses and it's surely a sign that the 30 Day Challenge should be starting on the same day that we move. I'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into this, and seeing what I can get out of it. I'm writing this blog partly so I'll remember what I actually did (as the mind starts to falter) but also in the hope that others might be helped by what I'll be going into. I haven't really blogged before, so it's a learning experience on so many levels. Happy for you to take the journey with me.

1 comment:

Steph White said...

Wishing you Good Luck on going full-time with IM, and for the 30 Days - and your move!

See ya on the challenge.

Steph
(30 Days - Riquochet,
Team Funivation)
http://www.Riquochet.co.uk