Thursday, August 16, 2007

Chipping Away

So it's actually day 15 of the challenge today but I'm still chipping away at the Day 13 material, the content writing. I'm still finding it a bit of an obstacle, and I'm sure this is where a lot of people trip up and are never heard from again. I'm determined not to be one of those people. So eventhough I've only written 4 articles on my first keyword, and none on my second, I will push through and get this done - even if it means catching up over this weekend. The reason I've done 4 of one is because I took a sneak peak at the Day 14 material and in it Ed says we should write another 3 articles on our niche keywords. Seeing as I already had this fourth "angle" on my niche as a back-up, I thought I might as well give it a go. The niche I'm currently working on happens to be the one I knew nothing about before I started, and I'm surprised to find that I'm actually getting interested in it - so much so that I may look into obtaining it once I have some money rolling in. God knows I'll know all the ins and outs and problems associated with it by the time I'm done.

The second niche I haven't started on yet but will probably get going with that today. I hope to be able to write at least two pieces today, maybe three if I'm lucky. That will really narrow the catch-up gap. I'm still planning to check out the Day 15 video today, because I feel that if I get more insight into what we are going to be doing with this stuff, then I might have a better way of going about writing about it. Just a personal thing for me, others might be able to just write and write with no problems. I do prefer to know what it is I'm writing for, but I have to admit I've done better than I thought I would so far. I know 4 short pieces of content doesn't sound like much, but having to read all about a brand new topic that I had no knowledge of does take up time. It still has it's moments, as the niche is quite a technical one, and parts of it are hard to digest for the layman, but on the whole I'm getting better.

So back to it...

No comments: